03 July 2008

What up?!?!

*
Hey!

Sorry for not updating in a while :( really sorry!
So, what have I been doing, since I’m to busy to update the site? Well, I wasn’t home in the weekend because I was invited to my boyfriend’s grandmother’s birthday.. So I didn't have a computer! :-/
And the last few days I’ve been going back and forth between the city where my parents are and the city where I am.. Aaand I went to a sneak-premiere yesterday (looking at the time it’s technically the day before yesterday), on The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian - I didn’t like it as much as the first.. Because of a few things; first… there was no James McAvoy :’( *cries like a baby* I ADORED him in the first movie … second; it was too… messy! To me it felt like the scenes didn’t fit together; can’t really explain it! And then it was just too ‘Lord of the Rings for me :-/ Sorry.. Oh yeah; and I HATED that king guy!! God, he was so fucking annoying!!!

What’s new on the vidding part??
Well, stille working my big butt of on the “CrushCrushFAINT” viddie.. Inproved a few things that I despised in it (one of the things being VERY obvious in the preview, I think!) ..I've made the ending of the video - the last 20 seconds - so I know how it's gonna end, which makes it just a tad easier to figure out what the vide is really about ..or at least I think so :)
..and OH!! I just came up with an idea for a Harry Potter video ;D *YAY* Long time, no see.. Isn’t that great?? An HP viddie??!! I think it’s gonna be a very short video, but still.. Better than nothing.. What else? I’m gonna make a video about Rose Tyler to the song “My Skin” - but I’m not gonna start until the last episode has been shown, because I’ve got the idea, that the episode might change my ideas for the vid 180 degrees…

A quick question:
If I used a Danish song for a video, would you watch it (if I made English subtitles of course) ????
I guess that’s all..

xoxo Gossip Girl xD ..lol, kidding; I just watched Gossip Girl for the first time ;P

~ Karina

Oh yeah! And I decided I'm gonna write a book! *LOL* - no, but seriously, I'm not kidding ;P I don't know exactly what it's gonna be about, but I have a pretty good idea..
I'm probably gonna write it and upload it here, so you guys can see it, and tell me what you think of it :P lol... as if some one's gonna publish a book I wrote??

No comments: