05 June 2008

subscriber news..

I know it's not a big deal, but I reached 1.000 subscribers yesterday..
actually 1.003, when the day ended, but still! ... I think it's a bit weird when I'm not really getting that many comments at the moment, but still I've managed to get more subscribers :P lol.. maybe it's just me, but normally I think those two things work a bit together.. :)
Anyways.. I'm really glad, cause - I'm not gonna lie - I've been waiting for a few days for the number to get up to one thousand, because.. well.. I wanted it to be there.. so now I can relax :P lol!!
Btw; really weird.. when I was up at 994 subscribers I suddenly lost 12 subscribers, so I was back at 982 :/ that was a bit odd.. Cilleh (Cillexd) was at 552 and then suddenly she was at 543?! Totally weird! :S Does anyone know why?? I'm thinking YouTube might have updated with the people who was suspended or something?!

No comments: