22 June 2008

B-Day! *YAY*

*
So, today's my birthday :)
It means from this day and one year ahead, I'm 19 years old xD Haha

Do I feel different?
Not really, no :-/

Did I have a good day?
Well, it wasn't really a 'birthday' today, but as a normal day, this day was one of the best in a long time

Got any good presents?
Well, my mother gave me some money, so I can buy a new digital camera, my littlesister gave me a jar of DIRT!! xD *Yay, I'm Jack!!!!* Lol, no.. she gave me a jar filt with candy :P lol (give the girl a break, she's nine :P) And my boyfriend is gonna buy me a present when we reach July - but he introduced me to his parents and his grandmother, so that's good :) and Cilleh, my dearest, gave an AMAZING gift! She made a video out of all the footage she had, that I made; old videos, never finished videos, clip resources and upcoming videos, and mashed it up to this great video to the song "Popular" by The Veronicas (which is a song I'm gonna make a video to - about Mercedes from 2900 Happiness) and I just love it.. it's here:




This day all in all?
Pretty good.. would get 9 on a scale of 10 xD
*wishes for more days like that*
*

No comments: