23 June 2008

"CrushCrushFAINT" - The idea!

*
It all started back when I first heard “CrushCrushCrush” by Paramore - I thought; “hey, that would make a nice Doctor/Rose viddie” and then when I started working on it I figured I should make it with a little story. The story was that Rose and the Doctor love each other, but the Doctor likes making Rose jealous, so he uses different women (Martha, Donna, Sarah-Jane, Reinette) to do that, and Rose just wants to be with the Doctor.

Then I heard this little song by Linkin Park called “Faint” and I was like “wow, GREAT song for a video about the Tenth Doctor. So I decided I would make that, but never really got around to it :-/

And then (finally!) this AMAZING song appeared out of nowhere, called “CrushCrushFAINT” and I went all crazy, and thought; “THIS is the song I wanna use” - I wanted to use this song for my next Doctor/Hermione crossover video, cause I’d wanted to do one with a little more speed ever since I finished the first Doctor/Hermione viddie. But then Cilleh told me to do Doctor/Rose to this song, because she didn’t think it would fit. And then all of a sudden I knew what to make… “What if I combine the ideas?” And what I got was this:

The Doctor’s got a new companion - Hermione Granger! Everything is great, but then one day Rose returns from her parallel world, and wants to travel with the Doctor again. She meets Hermione and from that moment on she’s completely jealous of her. But she’s not alone, cause Hermione is just as jealous of Rose as she is on Hermione. And the Doctor doesn’t know who he wants to travel with..?!
Who will the Doctor end up travelling with? His old love or his new love? Stay tuned and watch the video to find out...


Sneak Peak:


No comments: