01 June 2008

Downloads


READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING!

When you download one of my videos, I trust you won’t be uploading it on You Tube (or any other site for that matter) and that you won’t take credit for making it yourself! I’ve almost reached my limit with the stealing of clips and videos, and at some point I’m gonna have enough, and will remove every single video I’ve ever made!! So please do not spoil it for me and the people who actually know how to follow that very simple rule!


Links for downloading my videos:
Videos marked with a star (*) is made in Windows Movie Maker.

Harry Potter
"Patience" - Draco/Hermione
"Let me go" - Ron/Hermione
"Far from Diagon Alley" - "Far from Las Vegas" Spoof
"Accidentally in love" - Ron/Hermione*
"Silverflame" - Harry & Lily*
"Harry Potter; At World's End" PotC 3 spoof*
"Party up" - Harry/Fleur
"Never again" Hermione/Ron/Fleur
"You found me" - Harry/Ginny
"Somewhere" - Draco/Hermione (subtitled)
"Somewhere" - Draco/Hermione (no subtitles)
"Leave out all the rest" - Harry (Deathly Hallows)

Skins
"Like a pill" - Cassie
"Beautiful disaster" - Cassie

Doctor Who
"When you're gone" - Doctor/Rose
"Hero" - The tenth Doctor (first DW vid)
"Can't take it" - Doctor & Jenny
"My Immortal" - Doctor/Hermione (HP-crossover)
"Say My Name" - Doctor/Rose (AU, crossover)

Peter Pan
"Right where you want me" - Peter/Wendy*
"Confessions of a broken heart" - Wendy & Mr. Darling/Hook*
"Yesterday" - Peter/Wendy

Pirates of the Caribbean
"Take me away" - Jack/Elizabeth/Will
"Fall to pieces" - Jack/Elizabeth*
"Keep holding on" - Jack/Elizabeth*
"Far away" - Jack/Elizabeth*

Other fandoms
"Black roses red" - Anakin/Padmé
"Too lost in you" - Tumnus/Lucy*
"Never ending story" - Narnia*
"Untouched" - Cecilia/Robbie/Briony
"TAGGED!" - lots of fandoms - and facts about me
"If you don't stop - I WILL" - warning to thieves!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okaj, jeg ved du bliver lidt skuffet når det "bare" er en kommentar fra mig af, men ville bare liiiiige sige at jeg nok downloader mange af de her videoer, om ikke dem alle :P

Smutter ♥