14 June 2008

Randomness

*

I share my birthday with Joseph ”Joe” Dempsie, who plays Chris in Skins - and that’s the most famous person, who has the same birthday :P

The date of my birthday is the same date a former danish Prime minister (Jens Otto Krag) died.

Have a huge crush on David Tennant - but think I love his character, the Doctor, even more!

Biggest fear is flying and dying (not necessarily in that order) - but still, I’ve promised to try the flying-thing, and I’m gonna die at some point, but hopefully the two things won’t happen at the same time.

I hate doing dishes - but someone’s gotta do it :/

I want to be an actress, but I don’t think it’ll ever happen, because I’m a bit shy :(

LOVES:[ British guys! - David Tennant, James McAvoy, Rupert Grint, Robert Pattinson, Ewan McGregor, John Barrowman (gay! :'( - too bad) - and more :P ][ Ice cream ][ Movies ][ Video editing ][ Cilleh! ♥ ][ Jon ♥ :-* ][ My family ][ Denmark - mostly.. ][ Rose Tyler ][ The Doctor ][ Donna Noble ][ Doctor Who in general ][ Harry Potter ][ Twilight ][ football/soccer ][ YouTube ][ Cola!!! ][ Edward Cullen! *melts* ]

HATES:[ Martha Jones ][ Stealers ][ Denmark - sometimes ][ NOT drinking cola! ][ Spiders! ][Jacob Black - he's much worse then Martha!! ][ Selfish people! ]

Fave actors: okay, I'll narrow the list down, as much as possible; David Tennant, Johnny Depp, Rupert Grint and Alan Rickman.

Fave actresses: -//-; Helena Bonham Carter, Billie Piper, Keira Knightley and Emma Watson.

No comments: