26 June 2008

1st Obsession of the Week!

So this week's obsession is *drumroll* !!

Hermione/Doctor/Rose!!!

I'm working on a little crossover with the theme of Hermione/Doctor/Rose ♥ And until now I have to say that I love it ;P

I mean hello?! I'm trying to mash-up this:





with something like this:




Come on!! Isn'tthat exciting?!!? I sure think so

You want a new pereview? In stead of that little 5 second thing I posted the other day??? Hmm... okay xD here:



And there's still the first little preview/sneak peak/what ever:

Well, I already explained the idea on this site, so I see no need to do it again ;P but I just wanna say that I myself think the idea is superb xD I think it's bloody brilliant, and that's not something I usually say about my own stuff!!
I really like the idea of mashing up Doctor Who and Harry Potter, and I HATE that it's not happening more often :'( I would loooove to see some other really great crossovers with the two fandoms ☺

Hmm.. What more to say?? Thanks to Cilleh, for letting me use her Untouched video as an example ;P

The 'long' preview is up - and I decided to upload it to YouTube, because my site don't get 'enough' attention (yet :P) :

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hermione/Doctor/Rose? Oh my... I LOVE IT.

-goe sto suscribe-