01 June 2008

If you don't stop - I WILL!

This is the 'angry' bulletin I posted on YouTube on May 4th - I posted it as i video the next day, to make sure people would read it..






I'm fucking tired of this; I just found (another!!!!) person who stole clips from a video of mine, to make a video, with the same song, too..
And if that wasn't bad enough, it's not the first time someone steals clips from that video ("Leave out all the rest") to make one themselves.. and when I confront the person who does it, all I get is: "what?? I worked really hard on that video! How dare you say that I stole your clips?!?!” or something like that… and end up getting blocked, unsubscribed, deleted my comment - and having a really bad mood .. It makes me so sad that people feel they have to take my stuff, and are like “well, it’s not like I did anything wrong.”
Yesterday I was informed of (ANOTHER!!!) person who's uploaded one of my videos, without giving me credit!! (NOT that it's okay that anyone re-uploads my videos, but still - DON'T say that you made it yourself!! )
I seriously don’t understand how anyone can think it’s okay, to upload videos that other people have worked their butts of to make!!? People; what the fuck are you thinking??!??!!?!? Get a life!
Really is it THAT HARD to leave our videos alone? I mean - it’s not like YouTube has a pop-up window, that asks you if you want to download the vid!!
I’m just so sick of this! It makes me furious to witness that sort of behaving! I don’t want to be a part of it! If this doesn’t stop - if YOU don’t stop - I will! I’m pretty sure that many of us will!! I’ll delete ALL of my videos - and my account.. And I’ll deleted the downloading option that I have on a few of my vids, too.. And then I’ll just show them to the people that I really trust!!
But seeing as many of you stealers doesn’t seam to be as conscientious as ’normal’ human beings, then why am I writing this?!?! Well, because now (hopefully) you will understand the seriousness of what you’re doing to us! Really - I hope that, at least some of this, will make you feel bad!
And don’t think “Oh, she’s just a drama queen for writing this.” - Ehm, I think NOT!!! ‘Cause I know that every single one of the vidders on YouTube HATE it, when you steal their creation! So stop doing it! Really - STOP!!! Otherwise the threat will become a fact!




The song used in the video is "The Master Tape"
from the Doctor Who Series 3 Soundtrack by Murray Gold

No comments: