17 June 2008

Style

*

Style description: As I mentioned in The Column (LOL!) I don’t think I have one, but I wrote ‘style description’ myself, so I guess I have to describe the non-existing style it would go like this; Well, I know how to use most effects in Sony Vegas, but many of them I don’t use, mainly because I don’t have the patience to be a ‘great effect user.’ And the videos I make, and have made so far, is pretty random I think - I just make what I feel like making, even though it never really turns out as expected.

Video trademark: Do I have one? Well.. Someone told me that I was great at capturing facial expressions, so I guess that has to be it.

Non-mastered territory: Well, as I mentioned in the style description, I don’t have the patience for being a great effect user, so that must be it! Another non-mastered territory for me would be ‘believing in my creations’ - because I almost never like my viddies :/
Oh, and an effect I’m bad at using would be ‘masking’ - I really don’t have the patience to get it to fit, so you’ll probably never see me using that.

Cookie Cutter: Unlike the masking tool, I do know the Cookie Cutter quite well - I don’t think I’m great at using it, though. However I have seen people who can’t use it at all, so I think I’m okay at it :P


My YouTube account

No comments: