06 July 2008

Keeping you up to date :)

*
Well, the title sort of does it really.. Just wanted to let all of you know what I’m up to at the moment..

Vidding:

Haven’t really gotten anything done the last couple of days; I finished the ending of CrushCrushFAINT, and made a 7-second piece in the middle - and that’s sort of it :-/ So I should probably say goodbye to the idea of having it done before Sunday the 13th ?!

Fanfics:

After watching the last Doctor Who episode of the series, Journey’s End, I’ve decided that I’ll make a fanfic based on what happens next to Rose and her own brand new’ Doctor - and how it’s like for them, having him adjusting to a ‘normal’ life as a human.
I expect I’ll make videos based on the fanfic, too.. Or at least a trailer for the story

Other projects:

I’ve started a little video project called with the working titleWall of Randomness it’s a bit like a Tagged video - but still very far from the Tagging-’concept’ .. it’s really hard to explain.. Hopefully I’ll have it finished soon - even though I just started ;P
Sunday the 13th Cilleh and I will be going on vacation to Disneyland Paris - so I won‘t be on until Saturday, I think :-/ not really sure?! I forgot when we‘ll be getting home..?!

What am I doing right now?

Well, I just finished watching Journey‘s End for the second time - and watched Confidential once ;)

Considered using footage from Journey’s End to make ’happy ending’ in CrushCrushFAINT - but decided that I quite like the ‘disturbing’/unhappy ending I made (woopsie; I just spoiled my own videos ending, didn‘t I??!! Well, there you go - UNHAPPY ENDING!! - ye be warned! xD)

Watching Jon (my boyfriend) looking all cute over there by the other computer - he‘s playing “Lara Croft; Tomb Raider“ xD haha

Listening to my iTunes play list called “Lytteren“ - meaning The Listener.

Writing this blog post… so well, guess I‘m done writing!

No comments: