04 September 2008

Q&A

Q: What editing software do you use?
A: I use Sony Vegas 7.0 - there I answered; now there's no excuse to ask me ever again xD

Q: What song did you use in 'xxx' video?
A: I always mention the song somewhere; either it's in the title, in the video description, in the video or in the tags - so you don't have to ask me every single time I make a video.

Q: Where do you download your movies?
A: I don't. I buy the DVD's and rip them on to my computer. The quality is so much better than the movies you download. Technically I don't "rip" them. I decrypt them, and then I convert them.

Q: Could you send 'xxx' song/movie?
A: No, sorry. I don't send people music or movies/clips. It's a process that really gets on my nerves, so I've chosen not to do it at all. If you're a friend of mine I might make an exception, but other than that, no.

Q: In what episode did Rose get married?
A: I've been asked this a gazillion times, so PLEASE now you can stop! Rose doesn't get married in any of the Doctor Who episodes (and if you actually believe she did, you're not a true Doctor Who fan) - the clips of Billie Piper in a wedding dress is from Much Ado About Nothing, a movie Billie starred in.

Q: Can I use the Ron/Hermione kiss you made?
A: Yes, you don't even have to ask - I only require that you write in your video description, that the clip is made by me (and maybe leave a link for my website or channel).

Q: Do you take requests?
A: Well, you can try to write me what you want me to make, and then I'll tell you if I feel it's something I can/want to do.

Q: Sub 4 sub?
A: NO! I hate the whole 'sub 4 sub' concept, don't ask me to do it; it's just a waist of time and space, cause I'll ignore it! I'll subscribe to you if I'm interested in what you'll do next.

Q: Why haven't you answered my comment?
A: If I don't answer your comment; I'm really sorry! It's not because I want to be rude, but very often I don't have the time to write 'thank you' on every single comment, so it's not that I don't appreciate it - I just don't have time to answer all of them.

Q: Could you please help me with 'xxx'?
A: Well, very often I write back to people, when they ask me for help, but I can't promise I'll get back to you in case you do write. It also depends on the question asked. But if you have some patience; I'm gonna make some "Sony Vegas Guidesides" :)

Q: Can I add you on MSN?
A: Yes. No. Maybe. In case you do, please let me know first, so I know who I'm accepting ;P otherwise you might end up being blocked :-/

No comments: